I feel my interest in blogging on the topics on this blog fading away. I think it is because of the following reasons:
1) Life's demands call me elsewhere.
2) Could it be that I've done all the inner work I needed to do to find resolution to my internal conflicts? I think so.
3) I think gay marriage WILL inevitably be the law of the land in the United States.
4) I truly believe there is important progress being made to more fully integrate Gay LDS members into the body of the church in a more loving way.
5) My desire is to be placed into a calling some time in the future where I can be a peacemaker and or a servant on these matters within the church and my local community. There, I've written it for posterity.
6) There are just certain aspects of "being involved" in an online community that get tiring. This occurs not just in this community but others as well.
7) While I think what I've had to say is important (at least to me), I wonder how much more there really is to say? How much value is there in one single "sexually fluid" female member of the Church's experience? We cannot possibly be monolithic. As far as I know, I'm the only remotely active LDS "both sex attracted" female blogger out who was attempting to parent a coming out teenager, but all the issues surrounding those conflicts are mostly over now.
So, to my special friends (you know who you are I think), have a very Merry Christmas.
The prodigal blogger
6 years ago